Re: [orca-list] gnome on enterprise linux

Therein lies the rub.
There is no gnome 2.22 packaged for enterprise linux - at least until I am done with this project :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason White [mailto:jason jasonjgw net]
Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2008 9:50 PM
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] gnome on enterprise linux

On Thu, May 08, 2008 at 09:30:56PM -0700, DON RAIKES ORACLE COM wrote:
That certainly helped.  Now I am getting a message saying that there is no
wnck found.

I am trying to get libwnck compiled now, but it seems to have a lot of
dependencies that I dont' have yet :)

Start with a fresh installation of Gnome 2.22 as packaged for your system,
install the development packages, and then try to install Orca.