Re: [orca-list] Evolution and secure email?

As I remember, you can set the port explicitly for any server in
evolution by putting a colon (:) after the server name and then putting
the port number (all in the server name box), eg.
smtp.yoursmtpserver.com:587
would use server smtp.yoursmtpserver.com on port 587.

I did say it was from memory, and I know that certainly other email
clients do it like this.

Michael Whapples