Re: [orca-list] gnome on enterprise linux

Don,

It sounds like gdm, ETC are looking for at-spi-registryd in a different
place.
Try the following

find /usr -iname at-spi-registryd
You probably have one in /usr/libexec and another somewhere else. You
then need to reinstall at-spi with a command like
./autogen.sh --prefix=/usr --libexecdir=/usr/libexec/at-spi
Note that you should replace /usr/libexec/at-spi with the directory
where the "real" at-spi-registryd binary is located.

Hth,
Garrett