[orca-list] openoffice.org bug or orca bug?

When I write a document in Openoffice writer and then select all and run spell check it says its all correct and says ok. I know there are missed spelt words in the file though. I'm using the version from debian lenny: v2.4.0-5. Is anyone else seeing this?

Also dialogs don't speak as I reported in:

Anyone else seeing these issues? Or should I get a different version of openoffice? (I'm using the latest orca out of svn trunk)

Daniel Dalton

<d dalton iinet net au>