Re: [orca-list] Accessible installation programs

On Sat, May 03, 2008 at 12:07:09PM +1000, Luke Yelavich wrote:

This did cross my mind once I had written the email yes, however there is
still the issue of playing sound in the first place, and CD space, which are
both next to impossible at the moment.

At least the second issue will go away once it can reasonably be assumed that
DVD drives are the norm. I don't know when that will occur, as there are still
plenty of older machines around that only have CD drives.