Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2008 8:25 AM
Subject: [orca-list] Changing the Orca Key...

My expertise is largely Mac and WIndows based, so bear with me.

Running Ubuntu in a virtual machine on a laptop.  I'd like to use the laptop layout, but VMWare Fusion for Mac doesn't give complete control of the caps lock key to the guest OS.  I'd like to preserve the laptop keyboard layout, and only change the Orca key to something else...possibly the accent key (`), or the right command key...or something.  It seems to me that this should be an included feature, but searching for the option and through the Orca WIKI and various other resources has turned up nothing.  Can anyone help?  Thanks.

Josh de Lioncourt

...my other mail provider is an owl...