[orca-list] Tracking down bugs

Hello,
How can I tell where a bug is coming from? Some examples of this might
be:
In eclipse when it does some code completion (eg. showing the parameters
for a method) orca does not speak or produce braille for this bit of
code. Is it orca, or is it the accessibility information in eclipse?
Also in evolution it used to be that you could tab to attachments (eg.
the mime attachments in the digests you could tab to the message you
want to reply to), but I can't do that in evolution now.

The problem is that I am always using orca so don't know if applications
are behaving different when Orca is not running.

Michael Whapples