From: "Eric Kosten" <ekosten gmail com>
To: <orca-list gnome org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2008 8:54 PM
Subject: [orca-list] firefox and headings

Hello to all.  As a new user I have a few more questions as I learn and
read!
1.  how does one save bookmarks within firefox? When I enter the bookmarks
menuand choose add bookmark, the bookmark
does not get added nor does firefox prompt me for the place whare I would
like to put it.
2.  within the web page:
tldp.org
select guides, then find the guide for beginners to linux (html one file 799
kb)
When I browse the headings orca will only say, "heading level1" of course
without the quote symbol.  If I then press up
arrow then down arrow, orca will read the heading along with its section.  I
am not sure on this one thing if it is a
problem or not.
thanks
Eric