[orca-list] hyphenation for Python

Hi,

as a 'new kid on the block' I should say that while looking back on 12 years
of Jaws experience, my live with orca has been lasting for no more than five
months now. The preliminary result of my new hobby is a C extension module
plus a convenience interface for Python that hyphenates words using the same
C code and dictionaries as software such as OpenOffice and Mozilla. The
project's name is 'PyHyphen'. I don't know if hyphenation could add value to
orca's Braille output as I work exclusively with speech right now. But if
you feel it would, you should visit either
http://cheeseshop.python.org/pypi/PyHyphen to get a recent tarball, or
http://pyhyphen.googlecode.com for the SVN repository. 10 minutes ago I've