To: "William F. Acker WB2FLW +1-303-722-7209" <wacker octothorp org>
Cc: <orca-list gnome org>
Sent: Saturday, March 08, 2008 7:41 AM
Subject: Re: [orca-list] http://tunnelbroker.net silences Orca.

I get the same. If I do not tab, the page is read. Haven't look at the
source, but whatever is killing access should not also cause load
averages to climb.

Janina

William F. Acker writes:
Hi all,

      When I go to http://tunnelbroker.net/, and tab around, Orca goes
silent
and the load average starts to climb.  Can someone try this and tell us
what is happening? BTW, if you're successful, sign up. IPv6 is way-cool.

           TIA.

--
Bill in Denver

Janina Sajka, Phone: +1.202.595.7777; sip:janina a11y org
Partner, Capital Accessibility LLC http://CapitalAccessibility.Com

Chair, Open Accessibility janina a11y org
Linux Foundation http://a11y.org