Re: [orca-list] reproduceable orca crash

Hello Alex,

I've found a way to crash orca that I've been able to reproduce
several
times...unfortunately, the debug logs produced by orca (enabling full
debug per the instructions on the wiki) don't contain anything useful.
Basically what happens is I start wireshark with a capture file (I've
tried a few different ones) and when I go to read the window with orca
it just crashes as soon as I use any review command (whether that be
navigate by char, word, or line...it doesn't matter, it still crashes.
I spent some time testing this last night and was not able to make orca
crash.  I'm using orca, at-spi, atk, and gail from latest trunk on a
ubuntu gutsy system.  Do you still see the crash when you update to the
latest bits?
thanks
Mike