From: orca-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org]On
Behalf Of Donald Raikes
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2008 3:45 AM
To: SatyaNarayana Murthy Tanikella; orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] A cross plotform question.

Satyan,

In general using xwindows with jaws is not a pretty picture.
Most xwindows clients on windows present the xwindows application as a series of screen images not something
jaws can parse.

I have heard of someone who used the hummingbird exceed client with jaws and was able to administer an oracle
9i databse, however it stopped working when he upgraded to oracle10G.

I am still investigating this issue for Oracle.