[orca-list] braille detection of links in tomboy notes

Hi,

Was wondering if I have failed to find some info, or if i should file a
bug for it.
I dont currently seem able to detect links in tomboy notes. i.e. the
text is underlined, but the braille display doesnt show any marking.
The checkbox on the text-attributes page for underline is checked, and I
have set it to use dots 7 and 8.
When arroing to the suspected link and pressing orcakey+f does tell me
that the text is underlined, but still nothing is showing up on the
display.

orcarev 3682.

-Jon