Re: [orca-list] Link navigatin broken, and no speed up

It is very easy to make a mistake at installing at-spi. I use the following line during the autogen step on an Ubuntu system: ./autogen.sh --enable-maintainer-mode --prefix=/usr --libexecdir=/usr/lib/at-spi One of the common mistakes is not using the proper --libexecdir flag and ending up with two versions of at-spi installed. Here are some of the steps I would take:

1) use "ps aux | grep at-spi" to determine if only one instance of at-spi is running. 2) use "locate at-spi-registryd" to see how many different install locations you have (ignore build locations). You should only have one.

I don't know beyond that. Maybe another community member can fill in any gaps that I may have.

Scott