[orca-list] installing different versions of Orca

Hi,
as a consequence of my experience with the latest Orca, I plan to
install different versions, a stable and a testing one.
So far no problem, but one question: How can I manage to store the
personal settings of that two versions in different folders?
All personalized settings are stored in ~/.orca/user-settings.py and
~/.orca/orca-customizations.py.
So every setting I change in the stable Orca, also takes effect in the
experimental branch and vice versa.
How to avoid this?
Hermann

--