Re: [orca-list] openSUSE-11.0-LiveCD with Gnome and Orca

Hello,
the usern ame you use to log in is linux. No password is necessary.

Alonzo

From: orca-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Mgr. Janusz Chmiel
Sent: Saturday, June 28, 2008 11:15 AM
To: Orca-list gnome org
Subject: [orca-list] openSUSE-11.0-LiveCD with Gnome and Orca

Dear users and developers,

I would like to know, if is it possible to use included Orca screenreader when booting Latest version of Opensuse Linux live CD with Gnome desktop. Unfortunately, I experienced problems. When I booted from The Live CD with Gnome desktop, I started Orca, I answered to Orca questions and Orca gaves Me possibility to log out and to login again to apply The accessibility settings for Gnome. And here is The problem.

I do not know, which user name and password should I use to login again and to run Orca successfully. Please, which user name and password is used when user boots from a Live CD with Gnome? I was able to login again by typing root user name, but this erased The accessibility changes, which Orca made. So when I restarted Orca, Orca gave Me several setup questions again.

Next problem isThat Gnome can not save The changes and is not able to restart itself when user pressed  CTRL+ALT+Del.

Please, could somebody give Me a piece of advice? Or Orca can be  run only when I install Opensuse to A harddrive and I must download and install some components which Orca is using to function properly?

Thank You very much for Your answers.

The kindness regards.

Janusz Chmiel