Re: [orca-list] re_curruption

Hi,

I think you need to capture the output from the apt-get command and post it, either here or on the Ubuntu mailing list. You can use redirection (sudo apt-get install &> filename) or the script command to capture the output. Hopefully, someone will recognize the problem and provide you with help. Good luck,

dave

Michael Ryan wrote:
Hi David:

The packages I tried to install, were attempted through the apt-get install command. The 2 packages are used in conjunction with mplayer and mlbviewer. Maybe you might have a work around to get streaming audio to run? Not only can I not access my mlb subscription service, but regular on line radio stations can't be streamed. I'm using Totem with the proper plugins. I can play and organize my saved mp3 content but can't seem to run streaming audio.

Mike