Re: [orca-list] curruptions...

Hi, Michael,

If these are packages that you got via your distribution's package manager, then I can't help. However, if these are packages you downloaded using ftp, make sure you are downloading them as binary files. If you download them as ascii files, they will be corrupted.

Good luck,

dave

Michael Ryan wrote:
Can some explain theses errors? I'm trying to get my game day audio service to run. I've downloaded the proper files and installed but I do receive the following from 2 necessaries. "currupted file system tar file-currupted package archive. How can I correct this problem?

tnx:
Mike