[orca-list] =?iso-8859-1?q?Cannot_write_a_question_mark_and_=22?= =?iso-8859-1?q?=DF=22_in_TB=27s_editor?=

Hi,
till this morning, I could use the keyboard in TB without any problem.
Since today I have to redefine the "politeness" and dynamically regions hotkey in order to use my German keyboard: The German letter "ß" is recognized as a backslash, wich it is invoked by the right altkey together with that "ß".
I have to redefine all hotkeys using this key in order to write German.
Haven't tested it now, but I fear that this also occurs in FF when typing text in form fields.
A fix is urgently needed.
Hermann