[orca-list] getting an audio stream to function

Hi all:

Does anyone have an idea on the best plugin to install with Firefox 3.X?
I'm trying to get my mlb game day audio service to function with Ubuntu.
I'm running 8.04, so have the lates Firefox installed. I tried the Adobe flash player plugin but doesn't work. Mozilla however, does use this in windows. Another choice could be real player, as MLb uses this one as well as windows media player plugin.
Any ideas would be welcome.

Mike