Re: [orca-list] Orca randomly crashes

Hi Doug:

Yikes! This is not good, and getting debugging info from you would be great. There's information on that here:

http://live.gnome.org/Orca/Debugging

In addition, please also keep track of the exact steps you are doing -- sometimes 'random' isn't so random, but instead depends upon a sequence of operations you're doing.

Will