To: <nvda freelists org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2008 8:17 PM
Subject: [nvda] read chm files with firefox until NVDA's support for MSHTML improves

Hello all,
Today I have found quite interesting firefox extension. It allows us to load a chm file into firefox and read the content. By selecting the appropriate menu in the view -> sidebar or after pressing ctrl+e it can also display hierarchical content in the sidebar So with this firefox extension we may be able to read chm files confortably until our support for Internet explorer improves. Here's the sourceforge project page of chmreader http://sourceforge.net/projects/chmreader/ and here is the direct download link of the latest version: http://dfn.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/chmreader/chmreader-windows_x86-msvc-0.2.3.xpi

Peter
nvda freelists org
http://www.freelists.org/list/nvda
http://www.nvda-project.org/