[orca-list] what to do next

Hi all:

Well got Ubuntu 8.04 up and running and am now using evolution to send
this msg. I just ran the apt-get update command in hopes that this would
perform some updates. I have also installed openssh-server and the last
line in my terminal window says: ldconfig deferred processing now taking
place. Can someone clarafy me on what this means?
Also I'd like to send my terminal out puts to a text file so can send it
to the list for assistance.

TNX all:

Mike