To: "Jonathan Chacón" <jonathan chacon telefonica net>
Cc: <orca-list gnome org>
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2008 9:30 AM
Subject: Re: [orca-list] OT: Replacement of FF2 by FF3

Jonathan Chacón wrote:
is there an easy way to replace the installed FF2 by FF3? My intention is
to put it into my system and not simply unpack the archive somewhere and set
the proper symlink.

I made:

Sudo mv /home/user/firefox3Directory /usr/lib/firefox

And all is OK

Sorry, it didn't work. After replacing the directory, FF2 is still there.
Hermann