Re: [orca-list] recommended text to speech engine other the ne-speak

The instructions and links for getting the mbrola voices going with espeak
is in a file called mbrola.html.
try locating that on your system or go download espeak's latest version
at:
http://espeak.sf.net/test/latest.html
and extract it.  then go into the extracted directory and cd to docs and
the file is there.
HTH, Willem