[orca-list] Thunderbird and Ubutuntu 8.04...

Hi all:

Giving Ubuntu another go after a couple of months. I don't think Evolution can connect to a pop3 service so have downloaded thunderbird. I have extracted to a folder to my desktop but can't figure out a way to install it. I have tried the make install root but receiving rules undefined. Really new to this stuff so some step by step instructions on how to install and run successfully would help.

TNX all:

Michael De VO1RYN