Re: [orca-list] Translation and broken links

Hi Jan:

http://l10n.gnome.org/module/orca has the module statistics for the Orca translation. I see Czech on there at 96% translated. I also see these names in the file:

# Miloslav Trmac <mitr volny cz>, 2004.
# Jakub Friedl <jfriedl suse cz>, 2007.
# Martin Sukany <sukany braillnet cz>, 2008.
# Lucas Lommer <llommer svn gnome org>, 2008 (minor stuff).
# Petr Kovar <pknbe volny cz>, 2008.

Hope this helps!

Will

Jan Mura wrote:
Hello,

first of all I wanted to ask if there is some work or effort of translation Orca to czech language.
If not I would like to try to translate it.
I wanted to look to the way of translation.
On the page
http://www.gnome.org/projects/orca/pydoc/orca.orca_i18n.html
I tried  some links, link gettext, gtk and os are all broken.
So I write to you, not sure if know about it.

Jan Mura
jan mura volny cz