Re: [orca-list] say all still doesn't work in latest trunk

Mike:

We've all been testing this and it works fine for us. I just tried SayAll in Firefox 3 and gedit, for example, and it works great.

Which speech engine are you using and which speech system are you using? What key are you pressing for SayAll?

Will

Mike Reiser wrote:
+Hello all,

A few weeks ago I wrote about say all not working for me in several apps like firefox and thunderbird. Joney sent a message suggesting I delete the /usr/local/lib/lib/python2.5/site-packages/orca folder. I did this and did a sudo make install after compiling the latest trunk. I didn't delete any application spacific settings as I don't think I created any. Anyone have any other thoughts? Running on ubuntu hardy, all updates installed. Thanks,

Mike