Re: [orca-list] Introduction and questions

On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 11:24:44PM +0200, Robin Kipp wrote:
First, I've heard that Firefox, which is now known as Iceweasel is
accessible with Orca. However, when I launch it and open a website, I
can't arrow through it, just tab through the links, buttons and
textboxes. So, how can I access the whole site?

Upgrade to firefox 3, which is in Debian Sid (Unstable) now. The Debian
package of Firefox is called Iceweasel for trademark reasons that I need not
explain in detail here. Search the Web if you're interested.
3. Last but not least, is there maybe a documentation that describes how
to work with Gnome and Orca and that a newbie should read?

http://live.gnome.org/Orca
http://library.gnome.org/users/gnome-access-guide/2.22/
(especially the sections discussing keyboard accessibility).