Re: [orca-list] using skype with orca

Hi, the pidgin plugin is only facilitating interaction between the
two. when a call is made from pidgin, it actually makes the call via
skype. I am able to do it without any hitch. while the context menus
of other IM contacts don't have the voice call option, the skype
contacts do have call option. in order to make this plugin work
successfully, sighted help is required initially.
Thanks,
Aruni.