To: "orca" <Orca-list gnome org>
Sent: Sunday, June 15, 2008 2:44 PM
Subject: [orca-list] OT: Strainge problem

Dear list,
first of all, I apologise for posting this for the second time around.
I had afew weeks back faced a problem relating an MP3 file.
whenever I opened the home folder with an MP3 file in it, the file
played automatically.
Though I solved this with the help of one of our members, I have totally
forgotten how I had done it.
I only remember it is related to "preview."
Couldn't find the answer by going to the archives.
I will be rather grateful if somebody can put up his hand and help me
out in this matter.
Thanks in advance,
P. Balaraman.