Re: [orca-list] gnome-speech

I'm not sure what you are asking. :-( Can you please rephrase the question and provide more information so we can better help you? For example:

1) Which application are you using?
2) Which speech engine are you using?
3) Which version of orca are you using (orca --version)?
4) Which operating system distribution are you using (uname -a)?
5) Which version of GNOME are you using (gnome-about --version)?
6) What steps are you performing to produce the problem?

Thanks!

Will