Re: [orca-list] read to end seems to be broken

Could be a problem with not getting callbacks. Which speech synthesis engine are you using and which speech system (gnome-speech, speech dispatcher) are you using?

Will

Mike Reiser wrote:
+++I've been playing with the latest trunk and read to end is consistantly not working, whether in thunderbird, firefox, or adobe. Haven't had a chance to test in Open office yet. Just thought I'd report this, using a laptop so don't know if that's related or not, I have a wireless keyboard hooked up to it.

Mike