Re: [orca-list] Can't reach the desktop when I'm in Thunderbird or Firefox

Hi, Hermann and all,

I think that someone with vision needs to check this out. I have a 21-inch display, and I can see that, with what limited vision I have, the screen changes when control-alt-D is pressed. For me, behavior is inconsistent--sometimes I'm taken directly to the desktop and other times Orca seems to remain in the application. However, pressing control-alt-D a second time brings me back to the last focused application (and I see the screen change back). So, I'm wondering if Orca might be the source of this problem.

dave

Hermann wrote:
Hi,
the subject says it: When I start Firefox and/or Thunderbird I cannot
reach the desktop by pressing control+alt+d.
I've to perform the keystroke several times before the desktop appears.
In other apps there's no problem.
Perhaps something wrong with the Gecko script?
Pressing control+alt+tab or control+shift+alt+tab works reliable.
Hermann