[orca-list] attachments in evolution

A few minutes ago I recieved an email introducing me to BCAB as someone
did an IT For All which was organised by a Blind group some of us have
set up in my area.
However I can't seem to be able to access the attachments even though
Orca reads the attachment names at the end of the email.
The attachment button does nothing or just takes you to the subjects if
you try to do space or enter and there doesn't seem to be a menu for
reading or detaching files.
Has anyone had this problem and have they resolved it?