Re: [orca-list] Orca does not read my customizations script

Hi Hermann.

I observed, that Orca ignores my orca-customizations.py script. I cannot say since when this happens, because I noticed it right now. I suspect it has to do with the "flags day".

I wonder if you have any of the old settings locations in there. For instance, Gecko's largeObjectTextLength. If so, try changing those lines, e.g.:

import orca.scripts.toolkits.Gecko
orca.scripts.toolkits.Gecko.script_settings.largeObjectTextLength = 25

If that ain't it, if you'll post the contents of your orca- customizations.py, I'd be happy to take a look and try to get to the bottom of it.

Take care.
--Joanie