Re: [orca-list] Making the grub menu beep (howto)

-----Mensaje original-----
De: orca-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] En
nombre de E.J. Zufelt
Enviado el: sábado, 07 de junio de 2008 14:56
Para: Orca List
Asunto: [orca-list] Making the grub menu beep (howto)

Good morning,

Hello

I created a howto on making the grub menu beep at startup.  I placed it on
my blog for now.

I wrote the same tutorial in spanish but I used hexedit instead of vim.
Hexedit is easyer than vim

You can jump between hexadecimal view and text view using tab key. You make
the changes and press control+X to save changes

Regards
        Jonathan Chacón