[orca-list] New user and questions

Hello All:

First of all I have a few questions because I am just getting started in
Orca and just downloaded 8.04 ISO of Unbuntu.

If this list isn't for beginners, I hope someone can point me in the right
direction so as not to clutter the list.

My questions are first of all, running Windows 2000 with 2 physical hard
drives and I am thinking I could install Unbuntu on the second hard drive
therefore having a duel boot.

Speaking of duell boot, I heard a couple of audio files by Darhagh and
forgive me if I hav his name wrong but basically installing 7.04 and a later
file of 8.04 and if I understand correctly one can use the arrow keys for
selecting which OS to boot in?

If later I decide to bring my second hard drive to where it was before,
meaning deleting the Linux Partetion will the duel boot still be in place?

Enough for now and my do apoligize in advance for possibly asking the wrong
questions.  huge smile

John
Checked by AVG.
5:48 PM