To: "Rich Caloggero" <rjc mit edu>
Cc: "Orca screen reader developers" <orca-list gnome org>
Sent: Saturday, June 07, 2008 12:57 AM
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Linkslist-1.2 and Headingslist-1.0 ready for testing

hi rich, great going indeed.
dude, can you please specify what changes have you made to the
linklist version 1.2 apart from changing the shortcut key?
by the way alt-ctrl h seams to be good idea except that it does look
odd to match with links list.  else ctrl shift e would be a logical
thing if h is already occupied.
any ways great going.  this is just to show how scientific approach
works.  write some thing which comes as an extention, do rapid
development without disturbing the main streem code and make one
moduel to do one thing and do it perfectly.  wonderful approach
indeed.
I will try the headings list and let the list know.
infact rich, I have a request.  do you know of any good tutorial that
will help me learn the extention development process?  I am good to go
with java script, which can be an advantage.  while I am trying to get
hands-on with orca scripting, writing accessible modules for firefox
would be good too.
happy hacking.
KK