[orca-list] Resp.: Help

Hello folks,
This is just ridiculous. All messages to this list should be sent in
english, and I got pretty disapointed when people just do not see the
roles before posting ..
And you know what? I am a brazilian, like this woman ... the
differense is that I read the roles and agreed to them. I think she
should rtfm .. and I ask you guys to be a little pacient, because not
all Brazilian people here will make such ridiculous things like
posting in a different language than english.
So far this message does have something useful, I will translate her
question because I think it is somewhat interesting at all ...
Well, she could ask some friend to do that .. I don't know her nor I
am her friend, but I will just do that.

Hello folks,
I need some help with orca. Could you tell me where the code that
makes orca say "upper left corner" when one presses the f1 key is
located in the srource code?
I am trying to take a look at the orca's source code to find this, but
I am lost ...
Please guys help me the fastest possible, cinse this is part of my
colegy course conclusion work and I am pretty late with it ...
Thank you.

* and .. she's a woman ..
Marlon

Olá pessoal,
estou precisando de ajuda com o orca. Será que poderiam me ajudar a
descobrir onde no orca possui a função que faz ele falar "Canto
superior esquerdo" quando
o usuário faz o comando Alt+F1. É porque estou estudando o código do
orca mas não estou encontrando, pelo contrário, acho que estou meio
perdida... Por
favor me ajudem, preciso fazer minha monografia e tenho urgencia.
obrigada