Re: [orca-list] Links List - firefox extension

Dear List!

Rich, congratulation this extension!
I am very happy because this function is easyest using links with Firefox and Orca.
I have a little questions:
How can I translate the extension message when pressing alt+shift+l combination with hungarian language? Ok and cancel button translated correctly because this buttons already translated.

Later, I would like learn how can I write nicefuly accessible extensions with firefox and Orca. It is difficult? Have a good documentation how can I doing nice extensions?

Possible doing lists of forms elements, headers etc?

Thanks,

Attila