Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2008 3:46 AM
Subject: [orca-list] gnome-speech-swift

Good evening,

Trying to get a demo version of the Cepstral Swift Duncan to work in Orca on Ubuntu 8.04.  I followed the steps below, but Swift isn't showing up in Orca's Speech tab.  Am I missing something?

1. Downloaded voice from Cepstral.
2. Unpacked tarball.
3. Ran install.sh as sudo
4. Tested with "padsp swift hello", working.
5. Rane "sudo apt-get install gnome-speech-swift".
6. Tried restarting Ubuntu.

I still have no option for Cepstral or Swift in Orca.

Thanks,
Everett