From: David E. Price [mailto:deprice cs utah edu]
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2008 6:17 PM
To: DON RAIKES ORACLE COM; orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] accessing remote x-sessions

Hi, Don,

I think you need to take a look at the mailing list archive. I think there
was a discussion of remote access using Orca within the last year.  And, I'm
afraid that, if my memory is correct, Orca can't be used with remote
applications.  If that is what you find in the archives, my only suggestion
would be to file a bug against Orca on Bugzilla.

dave