[orca-list] Issue with shift, alt and control

Hi all,

Perhaps this is not an orca related issue or perhaps it is, I really can't tell.

A couple of times now I've got into a situation where my alt, shift and control keys simply stop working.

I'm not sure how this happens, perhaps when I leave vmware but I haven't been able to confirm this.

Basically they just stop responding, I can't do control alt backspace or anything.

This happens in orca, emacspeak etc appears to effect the entire desktop.  The only way so far I have found
to get out of this is to reboot.

Just wondering if anyone else has seen this behaviour?

Regards

Bart