[orca-list] speech-dispatcher 0.7

Has anyone tried s-d 0.7 yet? For some reason, I'm experiencing a problem with speechd where it seems to loose connection with ibmtts and falls back to espeak. Yesterday, after a period of time, I even had it fall back to the dummy module, which by the way is an awesome idea. At least that way, I know if speechd is working, but my speech modules are not. I'm also still experiencing a problem with IBMTTS, where if I capitalize something, the pitch does not come down from its raised state. If I capitalize a single letter, my speech until I reload orca remains elevated. If anyone has any suggestions or has any idea why this is happening, thanks in advance for the info.

Thanks,

Guy