Re: [orca-list] Playing a DVD and selecting AD with orca

You can use mplayer and if you only want the sound, you can run it from
the console.
There is a switch to select the audio language and I think that is what
you use to select the audio description.
The basic command will be something like:
mplayer -quiet   -vo null -dvd-Device /dev/hdc dvd://1
Adjust the device to your dvd player.
HTH, Willem