Re: [orca-list] How to access attachments in Evolution?

Hi

I've posted several times on this list my notes on evolution.  I think
all of the occasions it has been a result of answering the attachment
question.  So to find my full set of notes search the list archives.
Here's the section on email attachments.

Handling Attachments:
If a message contains an attachment the user can access it in flat
review or caret mode.  In flat review mode, the user navigates to the
line where the attachment is stated by pressing the numeric <9 Key>.
Then by pressing the numeric <6 Key>.  The user can move to âsaveâ, for
a single attachment.  Or to âallâ for more than one attachments and
press the </ Key> on the numeric keypad to single left mouse click the
attachment button.

While in caret mode, the user is required to press <Tab Key> or the
combination of <Down Arrow Key> and <Right Arrow Key> to the bottom of
the message to the attachment button and press <Enter Key>.  Because of
some messages being divided into sections it seems difficult to reach
the attachment button while in caret mode.

Gena