Re: [orca-list] stopping orca speaking in a specific window

Hey Bart:

From http://live.gnome.org/Orca/KeyboardCommands:

"Insert-S: Toggle speech on and off"

and from http://live.gnome.org/Orca/LaptopKeyboardCommands:

"Caps Lock-S: Toggle speech on and off"

Hope this helps! The idea of toggling it per-window (or per-app) is interesting. Right now, it's currently handled on a global basis, but some code might be rearranged to allow it to be done on a script basis. I'm not sure how involved it would be, though.

Will