[orca-list] Magnified Review Highlight Position?

Hi list,
I've noticed the following issue using Orca in Ubuntu 8.04 with
occasional   magnification:

Say you set magnification  to 6x, full screen. NExt, go and open the
gnome-terminal giving a command such as ls -l in there. Now use the
laptop layout keys caps+o and caps+u to cursor recent  lines in review
mode.

I find that the review  highlight, which I find very important magnified
so as to know where on screen I've been spoken stuff from, works as
follows. Rather than showing the position the highlight would occupy on
the magnified screen, and scrolling as needed to keep the highlight
magnified, the width of the highlight, and its position are directly
from the unmagnified screen, but confusingly superimposed on the
magnified screen itself.

This is really quite hard to explain non-visually. It is the same effect
you might have if, say, you saw  the unmagnified mouse pointer position
on the magnified screen. I've been able to workaround in some apps. In
FireFox using about:config, I set up focused links to have different fg
and bg colors, which works  great.

Lastly, a bit of a usability suggestion:
Would be great if I could determine the coordinates, width and hight of
the customized magnified rectangle in percentages that would be
resolution independent. Now  I need to do a bit of math in my head to
ensure that it covers the width of the  screen and say about one fourth
of the bottom of the screen.

PS: sorry for any major typos. I still have a hard time comprehending
the US English of eSPeak. My last mail was actually pretyped in a
Windows machine, but this one isn't, as I'm trying to get used to eSpeak
after 10 years of Orpheus. Currently the efficiency is less than  about
half and even the fastest speed is not fast enough for quick reading    .