Re: [orca-list] Problems with performing mouse clicks in Firefox

Hi Christian.

Here is an example.

Thanks!  Confirmed.  Looking at what is taking place on the screen, the
mouse pointer is being routed to the left edge of the text displayed for
the button and clicking there.  If I am not using Orca and physically
use my mouse to click on those buttons, nothing happens if I click just
to the left of the text.  In fact, if I hover the mouse pointer over
those items, the pointer doesn't change appearance until it is over the
first letter. (At that point, fwiw, it turns into a hand with a its
pointer finger extended. I guess that means I should click.).

I'll take a look at the flat review code and see what we can do to
ensure we are where we should be in order to click on those things. I'll
also open a bug for the issue later today (in the middle of something
else atm).

I really appreciate your help identifying this issue.  Stay tuned!
--Joanie